Senior Software Engineer with over 5 years of DevOps and Site Reliability Engineering experience in Amazon Web Services and Docker.
Lead Site Reliability Engineer
Xpansiv - November 2018 to Present
- Lead automation engineer for deployment and QA pipelines.
- Specialist and evangelist for testing automation.
- Expert in Terraform and AWS Elastic Container Services
Director of Quality Engineering
RiskSense, Inc - January 2018 to October 2018
- Managed the QA team and automation team and acted as release coordinator.
- Took over as Lead DevOps Engineer and moved our release process to utilize continuous integration and continuous deployment using Jenkins and Docker.
- Implemented metrics and monitoring using Prometheus with Grafana to better get a look at our stack and do infrastructure planning.
Lead Automation Engineer
RiskSense, Inc](https://risksense.com/) - November 2016 to January 2018
- Managed the Quality Assurance teams and release coordination for the main RiskSense product. During this time, put in place defined release process, QA certification.
- Developed automated tests for frontend regressions and data validation using the Selenium framework
Engineering Scientist Associate
Applied Research Laboratories at the University of Texas - January 2013 to March 2016
- Developed deployment system and provisioning tools used for high availability hardware systems.
- Supported SONAR systems in the field under extreme conditions.
University of New Mexico - Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, August 2007 - May 2012
Ritsumeikan University - 立命館大学 - Kyoto, Japan
Student Exchange, September 2009 - August 2010
Tools / Services
Amazon Web Services, Docker, ElasticSearch, Git, Jenkins, Kafka, Linux, Prometheus, SaltStack, Terraform